Short stay Visa application form
Click on the image to download the form (Schengen visa)
- An exchange programme is mutual and reciprocal between two schools.
- The French schools are mostly government schools and hence they take more time to generate funds to travel to India.
- After the initial contact, they need at least six months before you go to France or they come to India. This time frame changes from one school to another.
- The boy-girl ratio too has to be respected.
- There may be at times a little difference of age in the two groups because in India very few schools offer French in class 11 and 12.
Procedure for a School Exchange Programme:
The school should provide the following documents to Education & Beyond India Pvt. Ltd.:
- A covering letter of interest to this programme.
- Three provisional dates for departure to France.
- Three provisional dates for hosting the French group in India.
- List of students and teachers who will be participating in this programme. A French teacher from the Indian school must accompany the group to France.
- Details of Passport number, date of issue and date of expiry of the group members (passports should be valid for at least 6 months even after the provisional date of completion of the programme in France).