In brief, in an educational trip your group:
* Chooses the city where you want to study and stay
* Stays with the host French families or in a hostel
* Attends classes in one of the best French institutions specializing in French language teaching
* Participates in the culture & civilization oriented activities
* Accesses libraries, internet, wi-fi, multi-media labs,
* Participates in the excursions organized by the French institution
* Participates in the daily life of the host families
E&B takes care of:
* Admission process in the French institution
* Lodging, boarding, sight seeing in France
* Travel from Delhi to France and return
* Visa formalities and other travel requirements of the Embassy of France
Cost: As per the programme chosen by you.
School exchange programmes
If you wish E&B can also organise an exchange programme for your school group.
E&B is in touch with many French schools and can organise a school exchange programme with your school.
Your educational trip to France:
We thank you for showing interest in organizing an Educational Trip for your students to France for the
French language, culture and civilization experience.
We can offer you an educational trip and stay in France in different cities:
* Paris, capital of France
* Rouen, the capital city of Normandy, at 1 ½ hour distance from Paris.
* Chambery, in the French Alpes
* Besancon, next to Switzerland
* Montpellier, in the South of France
* Maine, at an hour’s drive from Paris
* Nice, the fashion city of France
* Bordeaux, West coast of France
All the partner institutes of Education & Beyond are French Government certified schools from the French Ministry of Higher Education & Research and recognized by the Embassy of France in India.
All groups start with a minimum of 20 students to a maximum of 60 students.
One teacher/group leader from your school shall accompany the group.
One/two/three/four weeks programmes.
To be fixed at least two months in advance. Generally the courses are full well in advance.
* You may choose for a course with 10 hours/15 hours/ 20 hours of French classes per week.
* Culture and civilization activities for the group are planned throughout the stay.
To encourage the French lifestyle experience a stay in host families is provided where you live the French way and discover the French food, French leisure activities.
* World famous French food is the name! The real experience comes with food and you’ll get to taste real home food in the families.
* Breakfast and dinner is offered by the French families.
* Lunches are either at the institute’s cafeteria or a packed lunch is offered by the host families.
* Pure vegetarian French food can be provided by the French families (no eggs, meat, chicken, pork, mutton, fish, lamb, etc.)
* The choices are: different kinds of pasta, pizzas, vegetarian quiches (tarts), noodles, baked vegetables, fruits, sandwiches, mixed vegetables etc.
* Depending on the duration of your stay various workshops, social activities, local sights seeing are organized.
* Every weekend a half-day or full day excursion is organized.
* You may also ask for a specific excursion to a particular city or monument and it can be organized.
* On Sundays the group is free to explore the region on its own.
On arrival in Paris:
Airport transfer from the Paris International Airport to the city of your choice by train and/or bus.
And similar return transfers
Before departure from Delhi:
E&B takes care of all the travel and visa formalities before departure.
* Students should have completed at least six months of French in India and must have attainted A1 level.
* Minimum age of students: 14 years.
* All participants should be in good health and capable of traveling by air.
We’ll get back to you as soon as you let us know your requirements:
Duration of the programme in France (number of weeks).
Weekly numbers of hours of French classes you require (10h/15h/20h).
Minimum number of group members from your institution.
Tentative dates of stay